Managed Services for Enterprise Networks
Modern businesses have become increasingly dependent upon well managed and highly available network infrastructures. To get this right, your organisation has to strategically architect the network to continuously deliver more and more IT services, as well as manage the network in a way that contains costs and ensures its availability.
The challenge is to do both well, and it’s difficult to remain strategic in your approach to growing the network when your staff must prioritize ‘firefighting’ on an ongoing basis.
Sourcing the day-to-day management of your network infrastructure to Technologies allows you to offload IT operations and service management without compromising either your control of the IT environment, or your focus on architectural and network strategy required to meet business goals.
Specifically within IT operations and service management, what’s commonly required is:
- Full time-support: for organisations that don’t have enough IT resources to provide dedicated 24/7 support for all technologies deployed in their environment
- Cost reduction: by using a managed network service, clients can leverage the scale of the provider to decrease costs over time
- Access to specialized technical and services skills: for clients that lack performance optimization, wireless, or data center networking skills or the IT service management skills to ensure proper management of the environment
- Improvements in the way the regulatory compliance process is managed
- Network management capabilities: unobtainable through current tool-set investments
Musato Technologies’ Managed Services for Enterprise Networks Obtaining these benefits is not automatic and requires careful selection of the appropriate service provider and service levels.
Musato Technologies’ Managed Services for Enterprise Networks uses open, service oriented platforms and people with vast technology knowledge provided by our technologies partners located around the globe.
They deliver a service that can scale cost-effectively, optimizes availability, ensures continuous improvement, and provides access to a wide skills base that’s available to deliver consistently around the clock.
With our standardized services, you can leverage the advantages that our scale and expertise bring in terms of cost-efficiency, predictability, and repeat-ability.
These services have been optimized to support the key vendors and technologies found in enterprise networks today, however, coverage will expand over time.
Vendors managed by the service:
- Cisco WAAS
- Cisco routing and switching
- Juniper routing and switching
- Blue Coat WAN optimization controllers
- Riverbed WAN optimization controllers
- Application delivery controllers
- Info lox DNS, DHCP, and IP address management products
Technologies managed by the service:
- Wireless LAN (access points and controllers)
- Foundational security products (software enabled security products built into networking devices)
- VPN concentrators
- Performance optimization appliances (application delivery controllers and WAN optimization controllers)
- Load-balancing equipment
- DNS, DHCP, and IP address management appliances
Contact Musato Technologies today to learn how our Managed Services for Enterprise Networks can assist your business growth.