Software Support Services
Musato Technologies can assist with multivendor Software Support Services
We provide custom and comprehensive software support solutions for multivendor suppliers that can reduce complexity and consolidate support for any IT infrastructure. Our system-level skills for multiple products, such as operating systems, hardware, hypervisors, and middleware, allow us to pinpoint issues and resolve complex problems quickly and effectively.
– Around-the-clock support for software products from vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, Apple, VMware, Docker, and Nutanix.
– Subscription & Support for Red Hat, SUSE and Ubuntu products, including Virtualization, Containers, OpenStack, SAP HANA and software-defined storage.
– Enterprise-class support for more than 150 community versions of open source software.
– Enhanced support that can include proactive support services.
– Reduce the cost and complexity by providing a single source of support
– Support hundreds of software products across virtually any platform
– Fast industry response times and speed to resolution with industry-leading NPS
– Support includes diagnostics & virtually unlimited assistance with how-to, usage, configuration, installation, product compatibility, and interoperability questions
– Extensive, flexible and customizable service options focused on Proactive & Predictive maintenance: analytics to head off problems before they happen
– Our alliance partnerships with leading software vendors allow us to build client solutions that maximize performance, availability, and choice for our clients
We can also assist your organization to manage the full spectrum of its IT infrastructure and the growing demand for ICT solutions and resources.
Hardware and software delivery management
Manage delivery and relationships across heterogeneous, multivendor IT environments. Help improve the IT processes by expediting the response times for corrective actions to give IT staff time for other priorities.
– Enables long term improvement of the actual hardware and software maintenance delivery for IT assets
– Offers a single point of contact for support and management, reducing confusion and overlapping action
Help enable a strategic support approach in order to reduce the complexity of managing multiple support vendors while helping improve the overall availability of networking and security infrastructure.
– 24/7 maintenance solutions and end-to-end feedback on the status of your network and network security equipment
– Mitigate risks with automated, remote, and on-site technical support from a single point of contact, reducing the complexities of managing support from multiple vendors
– Proactive support using analytics algorithms to predict failure and take actions before failure occurs
– Offering single-point access to key OEM updates, such as subscriptions and patches, firewall protection and software releases to help protect the network