Musato Technologies provides innovative Mobile Apps development
Our mobile devices have become an integral part of our daily lives and culture. Wherever we go, they go. We use them to text, check our emails, for some people it’s probably the first they touch or interact with in the morning and the last when they go to bed. We use them to compare prices, watch YouTube, read the news, and conduct
As smartphones and tablets get smarter, more interactive, and more intuitive, desktop computers are increasingly being left behind. Everything we need to do, learn and respond to fits in our pockets. Devices are our shopping malls, mini-universities, and spas for our minds. Our mobile applications are designed with the user in mind and are developed to meet and exceed the business needs of our clients.
Mobile Apps have become a necessity. Like the best brands, you can’t imagine life without them. Housed in a digital curio cabinet of collectibles, our choices reveal who we are, what we value, and how we manage our priorities.
These small bits of affordable software have wide ranges of functionality and interactivity. The average smartphone user has 23 apps on her device. Whether you have an iPhone, Android, or iPad, Musato Technologies builds and develops cross-platform mobile apps that can run on any device of your choice.
thousands of choices.
Musato Technologies applies the following fundamental standards to mobile apps:
- Adopt a flexible approach to web design to address the variety of current device formats and to adapt to future formats.
- Maintain a clear relationship between the families of resolutions to reinforce a visual recognition of the site.
Design for the device and format with the greatest constraints to define parameters that will roll out to the other resolutions.
- Recognize each device’s physical input to develop more native experience. (Not everything is point-and-click now.)
- Structure the access of content to respond to environments and behaviors. The user’s environment can dictate the user’s content needs, be it on-the-go or be sitting at home.
- Establish a clear hierarchy of information that lends itself to an intuitive user experience.
Utilize web fonts to preserve legibility across varying resolutions and formats.