Mobile applications development with Musato Technologies
Mobile Application Development Overview
The success of mobile devices and predictions about their broad distribution and use in the short-term have made mobile applications development the most interesting area for computer professionals. Musato Technologies builds business-oriented mobile apps for a wide range of clients.
Mobile applications (app) designing is a rapidly growing field for those who are using handheld devices such as smartphones be it either an android phone or a windows phone or iOS device. We provide you best mobile app developers that can create high standard applications of an iPhone, Android or Windows phones.
Musato Technologies mobile app developers execute their plans after thorough research and study in mobile development to meet our clients’ requirements, specifications and expectations.
Musato Technologies developers are proficient and well acquainted with the use of a wide range of mobile as well as web development technologies and tools to create efficient and powerful mobile applications.
Our skilled pool of mobile app developers and inclusive designs have an extensive experience in developing cutting-edge applications that assist businesses to attain their strategic goals.
We take great pride in the quality of services we provide to our clients. Contact us today!
Develop business-oriented mobile applications
There is no doubt that the “hottest” topic today from the point of application software development is that of creating mobile applications for smartphones and tablets which we refer to as computing mobility at Musato Technologies. The fast rate at which these devices are spreading and their mobility and usability characteristics make them the most effective target for creating a new series of successful business-oriented applications.
Our business-oriented applications development considers 4 approaches:
- Offline structure: tablets and smartphones are not designed to always have guaranteed connectivity, therefore the applications must function offline, that is without having to rely on an external application or database server. Therefore, traditional web type architectures or even RIA architectures cannot be used, and a framework that is fully resident in the device is required.
- Distributed databases: the business applications use a high-performance centralized database. However, with an offline architecture, each terminal uses its own local database that must be synchronized with the central one, which creates considerable problems related to synchronizing and managing distributed databases.
- New user interface model: today’s business applications are developed using the framework that implements the necessary user interface services depending on the desktop-oriented models. It has become standard that user interfaces on mobile devices behave differently than desktop interfaces; therefore both the operating mechanisms as well as the framework able to support them must be re-examined.
- Multiple targets: for B2B and B2C type applications, it is not possible to be limited to only one type of device. Applications must be made usable on the most wide-spread devices, currently at least iOS, Android, and Windows RT, not to mention the fact that a desktop-accessible version must be developed for both PC and Mac.
To respond effectively to these challenges, Musato Technologies uses a specific framework for the development of integrated mobile applications.
The main characteristics of this new type of application are:
- Offline and online: the integrated applications can run both offline and online, based on a simple application-level setting.
- Automatic synchronization: the SQLite database engine in the mobile devices is supported, and a new synchronizer service is available that makes it possible to automate the distribution and recovery of data with respect to the central database.
- Native shell: the integrated application is started from inside a native shell, which optimizes operation and makes methods available for complete device control.
- Quasi-native UI model: the graphical appearance and the behavior of the user interface of the integrated applications is almost identical to the de facto standard of native applications for the considered device.
- Portability: a single application can function in the same way on various types of devices. Currently, these applications are compatible with devices running iOS (iPhone and iPad), Android, and Windows RT / Windows operating systems.
Mobile apps for business needs are now adopted by companies who seek improve their digital transformation. We transform your business processes into an intuitive mobile application. We assist businesses and organizations set
up workflows, rules, and schedules to cater to your business’s needs. Get automatically notified of recent developments and make decisions on the go.