Disruptive technologies that are making headlines in 2021
The year 2020 has been pretty tough on the global economy and industrial sectors. But it was more than just an unstable year; it witnessed several digital and technological advancements as a direct response to fight against the prevailing circumstances. Game-changing disruptive technologies have now become a solution to different complex problems.
These disruptive technologies have become an integral part of our lives and are causing massive changes in traditional business models. On that account, here are some examples of the disruptive technologies that have recently made the headlines.
- Upgraded 5G Connection: Over the past few years, several mobile technology organizations and network companies are working towards providing their customers with reliable and fast connectivity.
- Well, 5G has grabbed massive attention from tech enthusiasts and the general audience; this year. The fifth-generation connectivity will be implemented this year, providing a faster network and higher quality video streaming. The increased speed will make remote working easier since the users will have access to higher global connectivity, better security systems, more bandwidth, and so much more.
- Ethical AI: Creating trustworthy and reliable AI tools and applications has now become crucial. Implementing ethics into a developing technology will ensure precise and human-like decision-making. With the growing advancements of artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies, companies believe they should understand and determine the ethical impact of these tools. Therefore, AI will continue to grow; to ensure the ethical handling of data.
- Automation and Robots: In recent years, the world has witnessed technological developments like self-driving cars, trucks, automated drones, and robots. Automation technology is dominating all industrial sectors and is executing repetitive and laborious tasks to ensure the smooth functioning of the organizations.
- Edge Computing: Edge computing is the next big step after cloud computing. Edge computing focuses on the ability to perform in low-latency environments, enhancing security and greater bandwidth. It creates upgraded solutions for businesses to amplify their operational efficiency, automate core business processes and improve performance and customer relationship management.
- Enhanced Natural Language Processing– Natural language processing or NLP is crucial for businesses to produce more data. It helps machines communicate with customers in their natural language. BERT is an open-source training model that boosts the efficiency of NLP models. It analyzes the missing words or phrases in a text, understands its meaning, and produces better results than traditional NLP models. Contact Musato Technologies to get a quote on our innovative ICT solutions and services. – Contents provided by Analytics Insight